|Tour||Price Per Person||Under 16||Single Supplement||Trailer|
GBP 595 per vehicle
GBP 160 per vehicle
|Pyrenees||GBP 645||GBP 295||GBP 275||GBP 200|
|The Alps||GBP 895||GBP 295||GBP 275||GBP 200|
|Portugal||GBP 895||GBP 295||GBP 275||GBP 200|
|Corsica||GBP 995||GBP 325||GBP 475||GBP 295|
|Carpathian Trails||GBP 995||GBP 325||GBP 475||GBP 295|
|Iceland||GBP 995||GBP 325||GBP 375||GBP 295|
|GBP 295||GBP 375||GBP 250|
|Arctic Circle||GBP 1695||GBP 325||GBP 695||GBP 275|
|Scandinavia||GBP 1595||GBP 325||GBP 675||GBP 295|
|Tunisia||GBP 1395||GBP 475||GBP 675||GBP 495|
Your experienced guide is on call 24 hours a day to ensure that your trip runs as smoothly as possible. With over ten years, more than thirty Sahara expeditions and over one hundred overland tours under his belt, Peter Girling has the local knowledge to ensure your tour runs smoothly. All of our staff are qualified in wilderness medicine.
Again on call 24 hours a day, our modern, support vehicle is ready to deal with incidents that may occur on or off-road. We are equipped with satellite phones, UHF radios, multiple GPS navigation systems, recovery hardware and comprehensive first-aid supplies. In the event of breakdown of your vehicle, we have years of experience of in-field repairs and will endeavour to get you to a recoverable position.
The cost of your camping for the duration of the trip is included. Upgrades to hotel accommodation are possible for parts of some tours.
Where overnight ferries are included, accommodation will be
in external en-suite cabins with sea view.
Subject to availability.
- Cost is per person based on 2 adults per vehicle
- If one adult and one under 16, price for 2 adults applies
- All trailers must be capable of going off-road
- All vehicles must have European breakdown and recovery insurance
- All vehicles travelling to North Africa require Green Card insurance
- All passengers must have appropriate travel and medical insurance
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Full payment is required eight weeks before departure
- In the event of cancellation by Atlas Overland, all fees will be refunded in full
- In the event of cancellation by the customer the following charges will apply:-
Up to eight weeks before departure, 25% of tour fee
After eight weeks before departure, 100% of tour fee
- Atlas Overland Ltd reserves the right to alter routes and/or itinerary if necessary without prior notice
- Atlas Overland Ltd cannot be held liable for the actions of third parties
- Atlas Overland Ltd cannot be held responsible for alteration of sailing schedule by ferry companies
- Atlas Overland Ltd cannot be held responsible for any damage, injury or whilst on or off road
- Off-road driving can put you and your vehicle at risk and you are fully responsible for your own actions. Some routes may involve the risk of scratches